Birds n' Bees Birds n' Bees

I think the point was anti-abortion

In which case you made your point well though I didn't agree with it, especially as you made the women who chose to have abortions look like ignorant careless sluts, something that disgusts me as much as that embryo disgusted everyone else.

Not looking into the underlying meaning though, this was a laugh so a 7/10 overall.

"Dare" "Dare"

I thought it kinda propaganda-y

What with the Bible (clearly assosciated with the main character's decision to help other people,) and as the previous person said, the McDonalds and Coca Cola were really in-your-face and I thought it was done on-purpose, but apart from that it was pretty good.

Computer Problems Computer Problems

Funny

It's funny and highlights all of apple's problems, though from personal experience Windows scerws up very time I log on (though that may be because it's an Acer.) But it's your opinion, and idiots like Darth1 should just take a break and get a life (it's just a computer.)

The 8-Bit Wizard The 8-Bit Wizard

Great

I got 300/600 myself, but for the last 20 questions I got lucky. There were perhaps a few too many questions but it was great overall.

RaidenX RaidenX

That was...

The best game thjat has ever been submitted to newgrounds, EVER.

'nuff said.

BREAKIT_stage 10 BREAKIT_stage 10

Fun and Frantic

The power-ups were a nice addition and were well thought out, and the graphics were good, though it would have been nice if you gave us the option to play on medium quality instead of forcing us to play on low.

Good game overall.