Birds n' Bees Birds n' Bees

I think the point was anti-abortion

In which case you made your point well though I didn't agree with it, especially as you made the women who chose to have abortions look like ignorant careless sluts, something that disgusts me as much as that embryo disgusted everyone else.

Not looking into the underlying meaning though, this was a laugh so a 7/10 overall.

"Dare" "Dare"

I thought it kinda propaganda-y

What with the Bible (clearly assosciated with the main character's decision to help other people,) and as the previous person said, the McDonalds and Coca Cola were really in-your-face and I thought it was done on-purpose, but apart from that it was pretty good.

Computer Problems Computer Problems

Funny

It's funny and highlights all of apple's problems, though from personal experience Windows scerws up very time I log on (though that may be because it's an Acer.) But it's your opinion, and idiots like Darth1 should just take a break and get a life (it's just a computer.)

Battle of the Cereal Battle of the Cereal

This was great!

It was awesome how you portrayed the story without a single word being spoken, and how the whole thing flowed. Good drawing skills as well, and I really liked how you used the anime-ish expressions near the end of the movie. A 5 and a 9 from me!

FF4: Trial of the Paladin FF4: Trial of the Paladin

Good

Good movie, nicely animated and had a good plot (Though you didn't really make it yourself.) Just try to make it a little bit more fluid (You did that quite well actually.)

Burnt Face Man 3 Burnt Face Man 3

Good work

These burnt face man videos are really good. I liked the megaman references, and I loved the rock man bit.

NG TT Series Finale -A NG TT Series Finale -A

Great

I'm sorry to say, squeezy, I despised your animation, because it made me want to puke. Weirdo, good stuff. Luis, niiicceee, and I liked your the best, Afro-ninja.

Pickle Pickle

PICKLE!

This is truly refreshing:

This is the first time I saw someone put together INNOVATION and VIOLENCE and it really works well.

And I guess I'm a bit biased cuz I love pickles,

but from me you get 10/10: PICKLES!

MariosBigAdventure MariosBigAdventure

Underrated

This has not got a high enough mark. The time reversal idea was very well done, as was the slow motion, and though the emotional scenes were a bit sub-par, you got the idea through quite well.

7/10 for you.

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

The best there is.

This has been my favourite submission on Newgrounds ever since I stumbled here one day to find this at number one of all time, and rightly so.

Humour, sleek style, amazing voice acting, and the sheer amount of Japanese-ness infused in this gem truly do make it the number one movie on newgrounds, outclassing most professional cartoons on T.V. today.

10/10